Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Stila stay all day waterproof brow color




I actually got this product because my mom tried it and didn't care for it, so she handed it off to me. Thanks mom! Here's what it claims to do via Sephora's website:

 "Create natural looking and defined brows with this innovative waterproof brow color. A precision felt tip pen applicator ensures easy application and the unique formula glides on with ease. It won't smudge or run and stays in place until you say when!"

I definitely think it does what the description says. The results are very natural looking when using the brow color alone, although I much prefer to use it after I fill in my eyebrows with a powder. It's perfect for cleaning up the edges of my brows and makes them look super crisp and polished. 

Since I like nicely filled and defined eyebrows I don't typically use this product on its own, but if I'm in a rush I'll quickly run it through my brows so they don't look so sparse. I've been using this brow color for a while now and I haven't experienced any smudging or smearing. It's not 100% waterproof, but it doesn't slide off easily like a powder would. There are a total of 3 shades to choose from, ranging from light to dark. The one I have is in medium, although I think dark would suit me better.

Overall, I think this is great if you're going for a natural look, or if you're like me and want to use it as a finishing step to your normal brow routine. 

What's your favorite method to filling in your brows- powder, pencil, or something like Stila's stay all day brow color?
xx

-rachel j

4 comments :

  1. looks like an awesome product!
    Great review, girl!

    Relationships.College.Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dying to try this product! I've never tried those pen style brow markers and Stila never does anything wrong in my eyes :D

    Thanks for the review Rachel :)

    x
    Phoebe | Eat. Live. Love. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete