Monday, March 3, 2014

My new go-to nude






Hey everyone!

A few weeks ago I decided that I wanted to get another Rimmel lipstick. I love the moisture renew formulation; they're creamy, pigmented, and don't dry out my lips. I wouldn't say that they're long lasting lipsticks, but because they aren't drying I don't mind reapplying them a few times throughout the day.

I ended up leaving the drugstore with the shade Nude Delight. I've heard good things about this shade on youtube in the past and decided to give it a shot, even though I wasn't sure if it would suit me. Being on the pale spectrum of skin tones, nudes more often than not make me look dead. 

Luckily that was not the case! 

This is a no-brainer color for me. Whenever I'm in a rush, have a crazy smokey eye going on, or just can't decide what shade to go with, I pick this one. It's not too orange or too beige, and it has a nice peachy pink undertone that doesn't wash me out. It's unlike any other nude I've tried before. Two thumbs up!

Have you tried any lipsticks by Rimmel before?

I hope you have a great week!

-rachel j


2 comments :