Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Currently obsessed: flawlessly nude






Hi all!

I've had quite the interesting spring break. We finally moved into our new house! I'll save you guys the boring details, but the move went well even though the drive was long and dramatic. Literally I almost got into a car accident after witnessing one two cars in front of me, and then a bus almost hit me. Thankfully everyone was alright and my car has good brakes. :-)

But anyway, the whole time I was on break I've been wearing the same look and been reaching for the same products, so I wanted to share it with you guys since I love it so much. Sound cool?

First off is my Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra foundation. I plan on doing an in-depth review on this little nugget, but I really like the flawless look it gives me. Keep your eye out for a full review with swatches and such soon :-) Along with Lancôme's foundation, I've been testing out the widely raved about Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in the pink brightening shade. I use this under my beloved Maybelline Fit Me concealer to brighten up my eyes. I've actually been reaching for this instead of my Bobbi Brown corrector, which is crazy since I have religiously relied on that product to help conceal my dark circles ever since I bought it. I'm not sure I would say that it's a dupe for the expensive corrector, but it has been doing the job just fine for under ten dollars. Next is a new find for me, which is Rimmel's Exaggerate Full Color Lip Liner in 032 Innocent. I've never been big on lip liners before, but I love this. It's a small detail that can polish any look. It looks fantastic with my favorite nude lipstick (read about it here), and it's super cheap. Hallelujah. And to pull of my flawless, nude look, I've been absolutely loving the blush elavated from the Tarte Be MATTEnificient palette. It's a very natural yet still noticeable matte color that is unlike any other blush I own. It paired along with my favorite nude lip combo and a subtle smoky eye is a match made in heaven.

What have you been loving lately? Tell me about it!

-rachel j

6 comments :

  1. These are just great products that I would really like to try soon! Maybe after mys exams finish!
    Have a great day!

    Relationships.College.Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you try them, and good luck on your exams!! :-)

      Delete
  2. That palette looks gorgeous! I have never tried anything from Tarte Cosmetics but have heard SO many great things about their blushes/ bronzers.

    www.theloveoflipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been absolutely loving it! I'll definitely be trying more of their products in the future. Thanks for reading :-)

      Delete
  3. Hey huni, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award :-)
    http://jenjbboutique.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/i-received-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete